I am a graduate student at Joint Quantum Instiute and Joint Center for Quantum Information and Computer Science. My research interest is quantum simulation algorithms and continuous-variable quantum systems.
- Intersection of quantum information and quantum matters
- Quantum information on both physics and computer science sides, quantum simulation algorithms, continuous-variable quantum systems, quantum error correction
- Yijia Xu, Yixu Wang (equal contribution), En-Jui Kuo, and Victor V. Albert, Qubit-oscillator concatenated codes: decoding formalism & code comparison arXiv:2209.04573
- Sun-Ting Tsai, Eric Fields, Yijia Xu, En-Jui Kuo, and Pratyush Tiwary, Path sampling of recurrent neural networks by incorporating known physics arXiv:2203.00597v2
- En-Jui Kuo, Yijia Xu (equal contribution), Dminik Hangleiter, Andrey Grankin, and Mohammad Hafezi, Boson Sampling for Generalized Bosons arXiv:2204.08389
- Yu-An Chen and Yijia Xu (alphabetical order), Equivalence between fermion-to-qubit mappings in two spatial dimensions arXiv:2201.05153
- Yu-An Chen, Andrew M. Childs, Mohammad Hafezi, Zhang Jiang, Hwanmun Kim, and Yijia Xu (alphabetical order), Efficient product formulas for commutators and applications to quantum simulation Phys. Rev. Research 4, 013191